Great for dusting tile, laminates, marble and hard wood floors!
- Hand-made in New England for over 111 years!
- Convenient household-size, multi-colored wool dust mop
- Made from genuine wool in Vermont by Sla-Dust, a 4th generation family business
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy cleaning
- Metal Frame length: 12"
- Dusting area measures: 11" x 18"
- Pet friendly - uses only the natural lanolin in the wool to hold on to the dust
- Sturdy durable design
- Comes complete with a metal telescoping handle, which extends from 34" to 59"
- This is an all natural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment
- No need for expensive disposable pads
- Replacement heads are available
All Sla-Dust Wool Dry Mops and Dusters are made of a fluffy lot of multi-colored wool yarns attached to handles.
These products need no oily applications because they contain natural lanolin. By quickly going over walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture, the wool draws dust like a magnet and holds on tight 'til you give the mop a shake.
The durable VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust heads for hand-washing in cold water with a mild soap. Then air dry.